Mothers’ Character for the Love of Their Children - United We stand?
Tags: women, countries, kidd, kids, united nations, clinton, mother, auntie, sister, father, love, moment, global, issues, affairs, fenty, bush, ginsburg, holder, perez, email@example.com, men, youth, district of columbia, united states, usa, naacp, patkidd.org awaash, women on global issues, pastors, women groups, international, gateway, congress, president, world lead
In a world where the number one priority is reprioritized to be money, I remember two administrations ago, that it was protecting our children, their future and legacy. The obligations to taking care not to mortgage your futures, inheritances, and us/USa lives. That was then, now as mothers we are feeling well to strive, thrive and survive. As fathers … I will let them speak for themselves. What I know is that it is only the two genders. Male and Female, and here is where the problems and solutions lie for our children. The solutions are very simple, but are different for each of us/USa. Here are mine:
1. To protect my children’s country’s earth as it is their place when I am gone.
2. Teach them while young to smell something that you can look at so to smell beauty.
3. Show and teach them a mother’s respect, and then love unconditional will follow.
4. Don’t be afraid to show them your weaknesses because they see those as your strengths. They will respect your flaws and grow to anticipate your ‘moments’.
5. Let your children see you cry because that is strength and they will do the same with PRIDE if necessary.
6. Tell them how much your love is for them and hug them always no matter how old they get because you don’t know when it will be your last.
7. Keep a picture so when times are hard you both-all can see an image of courage.
8. Teach your children self-sufficiency and to sale so he/she can be comforted in his/her own skin and in a life moment of hard times, gotcha and merry time.
9. Teach your children that although lemons are bitter, with creativity it makes great comebacks, lemonade.
10. Respect (your children). Love. Care. Trust. Peace. War. Teach hope, God has mercy and battle for Right for them; a Character of a Mother. For my Children, I have labored Respect 1990 – 2010.
I pray, day to day. I am proud every day. You are missed every day. My heart is your home, Your mother.
Women (and Associates) Can United We Stand" title="Women (and Associates) Can United
We need another -1 signatures so that we can Support.
Become a 'supporter' by wearing the badge opposite or sign the petition to make your voice heard.
Does this cause contain offensive or libellous content? Click here to report this cause.
Wear and promote the "Momma's Character for the Love of Their Children -" badge.
How do I wear the badge? It's simple. Just copy and paste the code below and put in into your homepage, blog or MySpace profile.
Even better, you can put in your friends comments to make them aware of your cause! All the badges lead back to this page so your cause gets the support it needs.
Momma's Character for the Love of Their Children - Badge:
Momma's Character for the Love of Their Children - Text Link: